Can I Ask You Something??????

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Dream, Sometimes seems so far away

Have you ever felt that maybe being a stay at home mom isn't enough?
I've been thinking lately that it might not be enough for me, I love my kids and wouldn't change them for the world. But I'm sure every mom gets frustrated a time or 2. Haha. I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but recently I've wanted to go back to college and take some classes.(maybe)? Or even find something to do from home as far as a job.(im a scentsy consulant).. I've just been thinking alot about life and wondering if something happened to me tomorrow. I don't want people to remember me as not doing anything with my life I know being a wife and mother is doing something with my life persay, but i want something MORE.There are alot of things I want to do.. Or try and do. Thought about writing a book, traveling the world and have my blog get off it's feet! i feel my blogging is helping me express my feeling somewhat better then i can in person...
Sorry if I'm just talking / typing out of nowhere but I needed to get this off my chest... If anyone has ever felt the same way pls leave me a comment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment