Can I Ask You Something??????

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daycare days

I few years back when I worked at a Daycare the director wanted us to wear scrubs.I have bought many different brands of scrubs because I worked at the daycare for 2 years. I thought wearing scrubs everyday was a great idea so we wouldn't mess up our own clothes while cleaning the class rooms at night.The parents would be about to tell who the teachers were vs the parents.My favorite kind of scrubs are cheap scrub sets
come in all patterens, sizes and colors.If I ever get another job were i would have to wear scrubs i would defiantly go to   http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs/  This is a great place to shop if you are in a medical field, work in a vets office or even a teacher at a daycare.They also have children size scrubs.If you have kids or work at a daycare you could order the kid scrubs for them to play dress up. They could be a doctor, nurse or a vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment