Can I Ask You Something??????

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dinners for $10 or less





Many families are on a budget, as we are. Finding great dinner recipes that everyone in my family likes that is always a plus, but when you can find one that will feed your family for $10 or less is AWESOME!


I've asked for some help from a good friend of mine in Colorado,she has a Facebook page called Lori's Recipes. Lori and I have been working together on swapping coupons to help our families out. Working with a budget has been a hard challenge until I found my secret weapon, Coupons Coupons and more Coupons. I have a few recipes that I wanted to share with my friends/ readers! Please leave me your comments and even recipes to add to this post....

One of my all time favorites-


Tater Tot Casserole
Ground hamburger
Tater Tots
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Cheese


Directions:
Preheat oven for 350F
Brown the hamburger and then add soup. Put in a oven safe dish and add tots. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 20mins at 350F







Here are a few Lori sent me to share with you :)











Spaghetti and Meatballs










Parmesan Chicken And Veggies










Chicken And Rice Soup










Chicken Enchiladas I









Shredded Pork Enchiladas



with Roasted Tomato Sauce























No comments:

Post a Comment