Can I Ask You Something??????

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sippy Cups

Sippy cups are used everyday in our house, with two boys ages 3 & 1. Finding the right cup is a must, that doesn't leak and easy to drink out of. I also look for a durable cup since my boys love to throw them down when their drink is Gone! Well who's kids don't haha.

I was on a mission for a new cup a few weeks ago in my local HEB and came across. USA Kids cups, so I bought a set what could it hurt to try another new cup. They are greatly priced and age from 9moths and up, which works great for our kids! As well as being made in the USA, they are also BPA free another plus!!

I've bought almost every sippy cup out on the market. The cheap ones and even the more pricey ones. But I have to say my all time favorite sippy cup right now is the USA KIDS cups! Another plus they keep my kids drinks cold...

I would like to send a special thanks to USA KIDS cups for giving me the time to use your products!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am following you through bloggy moms, please follow me at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
    www.reneeahand.com
    Thanks!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how cute!! I have sippy cup baby too...she almost always has a upside down sippy cup in her lap.

    http://candiestaken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete