Can I Ask You Something??????

Friday, July 1, 2011

Overwhelming!

Overwhelming!

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

I was really overwhelmed when I first started my business, mostly because my new baby came along only a few months after. There were so many things to do and not enough hours in the day to do it…but isn’t that always the case? I had a lot of help, luckily, from my sister who had recently been laid off from the bank and she was able to put in not only some additional hours but help me with the logistics of the business as well. She got in touch with our vendors to help lower our shipping rates and even did some research at to help us start accepting credit cards once and for all...there were a lot of things I hadn’t even thought of until it was already May! I’m feeling a lot better now about everything and I finally feel like I’ve got it all under control. Who would have thought that a little help from Melissa would make such a big difference in all of our day to day lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment