Can I Ask You Something??????

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yoplait Kids Snack Chat!

Having 2 little kids can make finding good wholesome snacks that my boys will eat, and are not allergic to, a challenge at times. My oldest will eat anything that has his favorite cartoon character on it. (Cars) I recently found Yoplait kids yogurt with Cars' characters on it. He was very excited to be able to get yogurt with Cars on it. We deal with choosing healthy food over sugar filled ones constantly. Of course the sugar filled ones taste better but arent always a good choice. We as parents choose and buy our kids food decisions for now, but that is setting the example for them when they can make the choice. If you as a parent don't buy sugar filled food they won't eat it. Yoplait has kids and adult yogurts, which is good because most kids want to eat whatever their mom or dad is eating. Yoplait yogurt has excellent source of both calcium and vitamin d. Yoplait kids yogurt is a snack you can feel confident about serving to your kids.

I also wanted to share with all of you the Yoplait Kids Snack Chat. The videos are on YouTube and feature Christine Coppa, best known for her Mama's Boy blog at Parenting.com and as the author of Rattled!, and her son talking about good snacking habits. She also talks about the picky eaters, and I'm sure many of us parents have one, I know I do!!!
Please check out the video below.  Leave comments and let me know what you think about the series.

Also stop by and get a coupon for Yoplait Yogurt!

Episode 1



If you enjoyed this episode of Snack Chat, there are many more available to watch!

Links to Snack Chat Webisodes 1 - 8


I received coupons to try this product for the purposes of this review. No other form of compensation was received.These are MY opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment