Can I Ask You Something??????

Monday, March 14, 2011

Coupons / Great Deals

Who doesn't want a great deal?

I have always known coupons were out there and that you save money. Truly never knew how much you could save over all on groceries. The most I have saved was $130 on a $400 bill!
Coupons are a huge part of my life why not save money o everything you and your family uses on a daily basis. I try my very best to buy items I have a coupon for or that's on sale and I have a coupon. If I don't have a coupon for the item I buy store brand for that item. (our store doesn't have a registered reward card or regular reward card.)
The best thing is have your coupons and list organized. Also have 2-3 coupons for each item. Our store has meal deals. For ex: buy fish fillets and get big red 2 lt, rice 2lbs, corn tortillas, tartar sauce and fish fry FREE!
There is also buy bread get bread free!!! (I stock up on bread). A few weeks ago they had buy box of noodles get a box free. I bought 3 and got 3 free!
Please leave your comments below on what your biggest savings was... Thanks and Happy Reading

1 comment:

  1. I need help getting coupon savvy :) oh and the fruit looks DELICIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete